News: Teamspeak ts.illuminatehq.org

Login  |  Register

Events

3 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 20, 2019, 05:55:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 89
  • Total Topics: 69
  • Online Today: 5
  • Online Ever: 69
  • (May 13, 2019, 04:15:41 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 3
Total: 3

Teamspeak

Recent

Linked Events

• Fleet meeting: June 30, 2018

Author Topic: fleet update - important notice  (Read 610 times)

Offline unimatrix999

• His Royal Majesty the Train
  • Fleet Founder
    • View Profile
  • Startek Handle: @thomasv6545
  • Skype ID: unimatrix999
  • Steam ID: unimatrix999
  • Minecraft name: unimatrix999
fleet update - important notice
« on: June 25, 2018, 02:15:52 PM »
Dear members ,

There are a few important issues we need to address as a community & fleet. But the fleet leadership will require your input and perhaps cooperation to preserve in peace what we build in war.

There will be a fleet meeting to address a few key items , you may find a list below :

- Activity levels
- STF awareness
- Recruitement drive
- Events suggestions
- Event structure

The fleet meeting will be held on 30th of june 2018 , at 20.00 GMT , 16.00 EDT(NY,usa), 22.00 CEST ( central europe ) , 13.00 PDT(California,usa)

The meeting will take place on our teamspeak server ts.illuminatehq.org , if you dont have a mic we still encourage you to download & install teamspeak. Connect to it so you may participate in the conversation , replies must be posted in TS chat or ingame chat.

Do not fancy Teamspeak or cannot attend the meeting? then feel free to post on our forums with your remarks & suggestions. A special forum thread will be created and we encourage you to type at your hearts content.

TS : ts.illuminatehq.org

With regards ,

Illuminate Assembly HQ.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 03:20:34 AM by unimatrix999 »

Offline Redmasque

• Junior Officer
    • View Profile
  • Startek Handle: @redmasque
Re: fleet update - important notice
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 03:23:21 AM »
I will be unavailable those days as I am moving long distance and do not know if the internet will be available those days.

In my humble opinion, because I know where in the food chain I lie, the activity levels are doing better than they were a few months ago.  I know for a while, I was the only one on regularly, so now when there is immediate socialization, I am happy.  There seems to be a lot of help, immediately, when asked and a lot of knowledge to draw off of.  I know there is a lot of help available for the beginner, intermediate and advance player of this wonderful game.

I am not a recruiter, the Army taught me that.  Yet when someone does ask for an invite on channel, I do my best to oblige.

Events are nice to plan out, I think there is a place that I look at on the fleet events tab for that - I may be news, I am not sure.

The event structure is great, unless you ask me to be in charge.  My first 3 rules is kill, kill and when in doubt, kill.  I am kind of efficient in that way.

This is kind of general but I don't have minutes to go off of.  I hope this helps.

v/r
Redmasque

Offline xbalanke

• Junior Officer
    • View Profile
  • Startek Handle: @xbalanke
Re: fleet update - important notice
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 07:43:37 PM »
Sorry, got TS, but can't be there.. I'm on vacation and there's a few 100km between me and my PC..
Any chance there 'll be a summary on here..?